Born in Mexico City.
Mexican mother and American father,
brought up in NYC and Mexico.
Her education is completely bilingual
- Studied in NYC and High School in the American School in Mexico
- Majored in Communications, specializing in Marketing and
Advertising in the Iberoamericana University
in Mexico City.
- She became a renowned spokesperson in National TV very
early in her career, working as TV Host in Mexico’s daily TV
nationwide morning-show Vida Diaria -Televisa
(www.televisa.com/canal-de-las-estrellas/) during 18 years; writing
copy, commercials, hosting and producing her own segments and
Voice Over and Host of her own shows in various radio stations:
ROCK 101 FM
( 6 years), (www.nrm.com.mx); Radio Mil
(10 years)- XEW
(www.wradio.com.mx/) (6 years) –and many more.
- She has worked both in TV, Radio, Movies, VO work; writing,
hosting, Voice Over Actress
dubbing sitcoms, cartoons and
movies, doing commercial and training voiceover work and radio
- When asked for, she records from her own professional
recording studio, offering top quality bilingual voiceover
professional recording, editing and postproduction, for direct Clients,
Companies, Advertising Agencies and Directors in Mexico, Latin America and the US.